...

Monday, May 24, 2010

Jusy heard this song, which really encouraged me a lot! <-Beautiful Lord-> ->When a storm is a region all around me.. You are the peace that calms my troubled sea.. When the curse of this world darken my day.. You are the light that shines and shows me the way.. O the beauty of your Majesty.. On the cross you showed your love for me.. ->Beautiful Lord, awesome and mighty.. I'm captured by this love I see.. Beautiful Lord, tender and holy.. Your mercy brings me to my knees.. Its your mercy that has made me free.. Beautiful Lord.. ->When sin is all that I can see.. your grace remains the shelter that I seek.. And when weakness is all that I can give.. Your gentle spirit gives me strenght within.. O the beauty of your Majesty.. ->And I am lifted my your love to sing.. Its your mercy that has made me a friend!..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket