Sand blown away, slowly the desert is fading..

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Man, just sad now dunt ask why im just sad. Why am i sad? Well cause i feel like im disappearing.

Where were you when i needed you? I rmb i was there as much as i could when you needed someone. Haha...

I think i have great acting skills. You dunt see through the masquarade of smiles i put on. Sorry, but its not that i want to hide it from people, but sometimes:

1) They themselves are the cause if it
2) I feel like a burden
3) i feel like im annoying or irritating them with 'meaningless' trouble
4) They cant be trusted
5) I prefer to wallow in self-pity
6) i choose to suffer alone

But it'll be really comforting if people could see through my seemingly genuine masks, and at least tell me they sense stuff wrong.

But oh wells, i prefer to suffer alone, i prefer to wallow in self pity, i dont want to impose my problems and most importantly, i dont want to be a burden to anyone.

The stars seem so happy and bright, even though, just like me, they're burning up inside..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket