Today was pretty decent. School as sleepyish as always, and i fell asleep during e-math while waiting for teacher to revise the next qn. She woke me up, and she didnt scold me, she just asked if i had been sleeping enough. Guiltyy. Actually my e-math teacher isnt really that bad i guess? I thank God for all of my teachers!
Fell asleep on the way home. And the dude beside me was sleeping and leaning towards me. Extremely tempted to spasm and sneeze. But i just moved a lilden he woke up. Urgh i dun like that feeling. Eww so gross!
I know i really have to work on my discipline to study in the afternoon. Even though im tired. God please help me to be awake as i do my work in the afternoon so i wouldnt slack and laze about..
Had tuition. And it was fruitful. Very! Im pretty proud of myself, despite those around me playing Kart Rider.. And once when i wanted to play, the Bluetooth couldnt work. So in a sense it was good i didnt get to play!
Been so sleepy lately. I need to learn how to reserve my sleeping time for my hour long bus rides home, instead of during class! I cant afford to miss out now!
And these few days, i have been pretty, happy. How unusual. I mean its not bad, but usually unpleasent and saddening thoughts have been bothering me. Im sure my happiness is due to the fact that i no longer worry about things, i let God handle it all! And ive been pretty encouraged by what jerry and christle said in their blogs about how God worked. MY GOD SURE IS AMAZING!!:D
'And He'll break,
Open skies..
To save,
Those who cry out his name..
The one the wind and waves obey!
He's strong enough to save you!'
Strong enough to save - Tenth Avenue North
(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment