17/12/10

Sunday, January 17, 2010

man, I've been very down and sad since friday. you know that i went to aust for 2 years rite? well i took something in my closet, a file of cards from my friends there, wishing me luck and saying goodbye.

The fun there was that many of my friends would go outside to play in the sun in summer, ride bikes around in winter. Playing games like crazy, going for birthday parties. And playing in the mud, and falling down.

I must say that there's lots to write about tough. I was there very FIRST asian in my school. The kids there are all very friendly to me, though some were a little racist, and call me CHOPSTCKS. !?!?!? I was amused. It was fun there actually. But many kids took on my small size and started to tease and bully me. We'll quarrel about even the smallest matter. Hey I was only 10 then so of course I was immature.

However, I can write a lot more about life there as memorable. My friends ranged from a 4 year old neighbour who makes excuses just to come to my house, to friends that have the same interests as me, then to those that are MANY time older than me, whom I treat those as godparents already. People there have many types of personalities. Most of the kids there are very mature already, they interect to those of different gender very easily, unlike some in Singapore who don't even think about interacting with the opposite gender until the age of 14ish? If you are friends with them, they will become best friends already. but if you hate them or don't like them, you make enemies easily.
I've had many friends who I may still remember. And the main reason why I'm sad is because I really miss them dearly. They are those whom I'll never forget, ever. One of the cards that touched me the most was the one my friends in church there wrote all in a card their wishes to me, there's one boys named Tim. I thought he was a little mental, but what he wrote really moved me, simple words, that's all. I feel sad because I haven't been talking to them at all since i returned, and I feel that I don't know them anymore. I don't know what to do..
 
But today, in the sermon of Ps Kenny, he said something lyk, 'God loves you a lot....' So then  i was a bit happier, lifted my moods, and thoughout the day, i was thinking about what was said, and cuz of that, i really felt happier, knowing that if frens there are christians, i'll see them some day.. which i must. Frens are really important and what i said just under title shld define a fren.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket