6/11/09

Friday, November 6, 2009

Went to schl again today, for orientaion AGAIN and den went to help my BB company pack donations from my schl as they are going to Cambodia to build some houses. But by the time i reached there, packing was all finished, and i got 2hours free CIP points. After tt I went to eunos to meet my bro and mum there. Slacked there from 1+ to abt 3 before dey came. After my bro came out of the dentist, my mum told me that he has to wear braces!! Haha! Imagine my bro wearing braces! but that'll be in abt 5 years time cuz his mouth not fully grown yet, and that will cost abt 3k!!

This sunday is Rara's birthday, and tml there's a party. The cg boys are going to booby trap his coke bottles. One will have a mentos underneath the bottle cap, one will be pepsi(I wonder if he notices..) and the last one MITE be a home-made version of coke(Water, caramel, sugar, chicken sauce, baking soda, etc.). I hope the others are preparing the other booby trapped cokes.

BTW, there is no cg is saturday. Spend time wif your family. But I'm going for Radz b'day..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket