19/11/09
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Heng, I managed to fix up the blog layouts and so. So how's the skin, I've got many others tt i can try out some other day.. sian, last nite slept at 1am plus. den woke up at 6 cuz my mum's alarm rang. Den after tt i cannot sleep. So i went to finish up my last piece of homework, now i'm free at last officially. But i still nid to do some revision before next year starts. Today going for CG outing at minds cafe. den Got other activities lyk going to help out at powerkidz camp. Den Yuth camp. I hope tt i dun miss any more of my BB stuff cuz yesterday i didn't know t got BB CARES where we bring special children to the waterworks at the zoo. Wa loa i wanted to go..but i hope they enjoyed it.. Soon my sec1 group will be going pulao ubin for a whole day of hiking and biking. cant wait.. gtg liao. dun want to be late for cg as i usually would, though got reasons..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment